The following is a step-by-step guide for cleaning staff signing into the Mero system when starting their shift.
Related articles: Types of Alerts
1. Arrive on Site:
Turn on company mobile device and obtain Mero Beacon, secured to a keychain on-site. Mero Beacon's are not to leave the work site.
2. Check Alerts
If there are any "low supply" or "high traffic" alerts that have not been dealt with by the night staff or a cleaner on the previous shift. See for an example SMS Mero Alert:
3. Service High Traffic Alerts
If you get a High Traffic Alert you must go to that location/restroom on the text and do a disinfection/clean within 15 minutes. The alert will be cleared when you enter in the restroom that sent the alert. The alert will send follow-up alerts until the cleaner actually goes into the restroom.
Once the cleaner has completed the alert task, You must click the "View Online" button and press the green "Done" on all alerts sent.
4. Restroom Paper Towel Alerts
The Cleaner can also get a "Low Supply" Alert for paper towel. The cleaner needs to replace the paper within 15-minutes.
- A follow-up alert will be sent within 15 minutes if the supply was not replenished.
Please take the required supply refill to the refill location. Remember to click on the green "View Online" button and click on the "Done" button to clear the alert.
5. During Your Shift
- Please attend to alerted areas within 15 minutes of an alert being sent to your mobile device.
- Each alert must be verified with the "View Online" and "Done" in the cleaner app, see in step 3 above.
- Focus on other cleaning areas other than restrooms during your shift to ensure an efficient workday.
6. End of Shift
When signing out, please ensure you charge your mobile device on-site
- Please leave the Mero Beacon keychain on-site for use for the next shift