Required Tools and Equipment
- Double-sided VHB tape (provided by Mero Technologies)
- LTE Modem and power supply (provided by Mero Technologies)
- LoRa Router and power supply (provided by Mero Technologies)
- Ethernet Cable (provided by Mero Technologies)
- A Smooth Surface near a 120V Power Outlet
- Optional: Outlet Splitter
Apply VHB tape to both the LTE modem and LoRa router as shown
Ensure that all the antennas are securely attached on the modem and router.
Find a suitable place on the wall of a secure area, wipe away any dust or debris.
Then take off the red film on the back of the VHB tape and expose the sticky surface.
Attach the modem to the wall using the tape followed by the router.
IMPORTANT: The SIM card slot must be fully closed on the LTE modem.
Perform some cable management.
Make sure the blue bar lights on the modem stop flashing become solid (at least 3 bars) and that the Ethernet cable is connected between the Router to the Modem.
The modem should have all LEDs on when installed
The LoRa router should have the Power, Ethernet, and LoRa LEDs on when installed
All Done! Admire your work.