Mero Comfort Basics
Mero Comfort is a service that provides valuable statistics, such as the last time a restroom was cleaned, the number of recent visitors, and the current level of critical supplies such as paper-towel. Individuals can use this service to gain peace of mind by knowing the status of the safety and usability of the restroom before entering.
Simple Steps to Use Mero Comfort
1. Open the Mero Comfort Dashboard & Select Your Location
- Open Mero Comfort using the link: https://comfort.mero.co/.
- Either enter the address of the building or use the find my location function.
- Confirm the building prompted is the correct building, or go back and repeat the above steps.
2. Select Your Restroom/Area
- Use the Select a Floor function. This will bring up a list of the floors in the building that you can select.
- Once you select a floor, you will options where you can filter what type of area you are searching for. For example, a Men's, Women's, Genderless or Accessible Restroom.
- You will then be provided with the list of restrooms/areas that meet your filter on that floor.
- If the restroom/area you intend to use is Green, this indicates the restroom/area has been recently cleaned and resupplied. Use this restroom/area as needed!
- If the restroom/area you intend to use is Red, this indicates the restroom/area has not been recently cleaned and resupplied, and/or it was recently an area with many visitors. We suggest you do not use this restroom!
- If the restroom/area you want to use is Red, either wait until it is Green, or find a restroom/area that is Green on another floor.