MeroDash is a dashboard for building managers and admins to view their building statistics and cleaners’ information. Clients will receive their login information after installation is complete via email.
If you haven't been provided a link to sign onto MeroDash yet, please contact your support person at Mero
Viewing Building Statistics
After logging onto MeroDash, clients will be taken to the Buildings page. On this page, you can look at your building statistics by clicking on your building name. The page contains all paper and traffic sensor data, including traffic level and sensor logs. You can also view the individual statistics of toilet paper, paper towel and traffic.
Viewing Cleaner History
To view your cleaners’ information, click on “Cleaners” in the navigation bar. To view a cleaner’s history, click on the orange eye located right of their name.
Admins can view:
- Users: Profile and name of registered account holders
- Beacons: Status and ID for each cleaner
- Dispensers: Names, locations, and statuses for all installed sensors
- Dispenser model: Names and calibration information
- Zones: Names of operating areas
- Shifts: Working hours for cleaners