1. A toilet paper dispenser sends an alert to the Mero Dashboard when it is running low. A dispenser will send an alert only when both dispenser rolls are below your set threshold percentage, even if one of the toilet paper rolls is empty.
2. If you are on shift at the time of the alert, you will get a notification that the dispenser needs to be serviced. Open your phone to see more details about the alert.
3. Once the dispenser has been refilled, hit the "" button on your phone. The alert will automatically remove itself from the Mero system.
4. If the dispenser hasn’t been refilled in the 15 minutes since the last alert was sent, you will receive a follow up notification, reminding you to service the dispenser.
5. If the dispenser was refilled, but you are still receiving an alert, you may silence the alert by hitting the "" button next to the alert.
Note: The mute button will not appear till 60 minutes have passed since the alert was sent out. This is to give time to the sensor to pick up the refill.
Please only use the Mute button when you are sure there is a false alert. The Mute button removes the sensor from the Mero System.